Saturday, October 25, 2008

Are you Ready?


This is my first post so I guess that makes me a newbie. I don't know about you but as much as I enjoy politics, I can not wait until this election is over with. I know many people will be too. It is interesting to me the level of excitement and passion on both sides of the race. I could really get on my soap box but since this is my first post I think I will keep it nice and easy. As I prepare to end my day, my prayer is that everyone gets out to vote their conscience. We all have the duty and responsibility to check out what each candidate stands for and vote the candidate that is most aligned with our own set of moral standards. Nowadays, with the Internet such a part of everyone's life, there really is no excuse to not be informed. Are you Ready?

No comments: